24 December, 2005

The first day at crisis open Christmas

The first day a the crisis open Christmas was fairly busy for me as I was meeting people from the press and a few MPs one in particular was Mr Charles Kennedy leader of the Lib Dems who glance at my blog and saw that I wanted to be leader of the party. I did ask him if he was going to quit. He said no and I asked him to let me know when he does.
seeing some of the faces from the previous year is always a sad thing but if you look at it from another point of view it does kind of let you know they are still alive and kicking which is a good thing. That means there is still a chance that they can change their lives. I'm an optimist and I believe that if someone is ready to change and is given the chance to do so they will. Well I hope to have photos soon of the arena and the people that come to crisis.

No comments: