27 August, 2009

I called this recycling

My father who taught me the tricks of the trade and when I got older
Two kids and a wife who constantly moaned was how I was paid
So I recycled the wife for someone to keep
But alas no came
So I killed her and buried her deep
Now I’m not one to bear grudges
Well, not for awhile
You got to admit I do things in style
Now my kids are now all grown and all have left home
But now I’m haunted by all the things that I've done
And the ghost of my wife who nags me and annoys me for fun
So it would have been best If I’d not laid her to rest
Now the thing is
I strongly believe divorce would have been best
So if you’re thinking about getting rid of you’re wife
Don’t do what I did it could ruin your life.
Now this is a tale of a love that did fail
But just in case you are tempted like me
There are much better ways to set yourself free.
Recycle its less hassle and much better fun.


I wrote this at Christmas but since then it's changed quite a bit but putting fun into something tragic was at one time hard for me as most of my life has been either on the streets a drug user or struggling to survive the pit falls of life living rough.

1 comment:

The Daily Reviewer said...

Congratulations! Our selection committee compiled an exclusive list of the Top 100 homeless Blogs, and yours was included! Check it out at http://thedailyreviewer.com/top/homeless

You can claim your Top 100 Blogs Award Badge at http://thedailyreviewer.com/blog/9394

Cheers!

Angelina...