19 May, 2005

The swearing Alistair Campbell

Well well, if Alistair Campbell can swear so can I. Ah but am entitled to swear after all I don't write acceptance speeches for a prime minister. I could if he asked me and believe me I would guarantee a fourth term. So was it you that wrote that awful speech I've listened and learned. Sorry but I thought it was a right old load of bull. The people of this country expect a bit more than to know it's prime minister went deaf for eight years and miraculously got it back after an election and what the hell was he learning? I don't think it was how go to war because he has got that off to a tee and I know what you're thinking. the answer is I'm not having a fucking bad day. Oh by the way are you jumping ship in the near future. love to write the column

No comments: