02 August, 2006

Funny how things go

It's funny how thing happen in life . Me, I went to a thingy at south bank and I met such a beautiful woman I just can't seem to get her out of my mind. I just can't explain it but As it happens ( hello sue) . I sold her one of my poetry books. It just leads me to believe that you do not have the control over your destiny as you think. Would I like to meet this woman again? Yes, most definitely) and tell her what I feel? Not on your life. Hey I'm just a guy and who knows where it will lead? Marriage, divorce? I think it' just part of lives mystery. I think as I said I am now having dreams about her, is just one of those things but what if it's not? . Many things are possible in this life and if you realize we have only just one life to live. Then I guess It's just the right now that really starts the balling rolling. I find it strange that I can relate to this. if you recall I have been in a state of non conformity for so many years. It's just that everything in the world that I am used to is so different. I used to see things see as tough and harsh and immovable, its just not so anymore. Funny how life can change in the blink of an eye.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Funny how life 'goes by' in the blink of an eye, eh?

Want to send you a pound or two; how?

God does bless.