15 June, 2006

Life's roller coaster

Once upon a time I thought I was the only one that had a life full of problems but now I realize that there are so many people whose life is full of them. The roller coaster of life is what living is all about I suppose. Someone asked me once why I have this permanent pained look on my face and the only answer I gave was, when I was a baby I slipped out of the doctors hands and to prevent me from landing on my head he grabbed what he thought was the umbilical cord and that's why I have a long thingy (not bragging) and permanent pain looked. Here's what I think. Whenever something bad happens in life we should not let it get to us because life is too short to let everything just slip away and if things do get on top of you, you should take time to have a sit down and think about things sometimes things are not as bad as they seem. That's what I did this morning. I have had a life where the roller coaster was always going down hill. it's only in the last few years that it started to go upwards and it has had it's ups and downs but it must go up again now. as the song says the only way is up.

No comments: