22 August, 2005

Mugged of sleep

I thought I'd been asleep for hours but I woke up and it's four o'clock in the bloody morning. What the bloody hell is happening is someone up there saying hey you Jamie McCoy, don't think you're getting a good nights sleep because you aint. You have been asleep for too many years and I'm not letting you off the hook so easily. This is your punishment for all those years taking them God dam awful drugs. Well, that's what I think is happening. Either that or I'm going round the bend. Anyway I woke up thinking about the world I live in and I thought wouldn't it be good if as you where going to work on the tube or bus you said good morning to a perfect stranger or someone you see everyday, but never stop to just say good morning. How do you make a world a better one? How do you make a difference? You have to start somewhere. I agree with all the people saying we are not afraid but on one hand aren't we antagonizing these terrorists to say we don't care we will hurt you somemore. Every night I go out on to the streets of London I have to be honest I am a little afraid because I don't know what's going to happen. It might not be terrorists, it might be muggers. It's the kind of world we live in. Anyway I still think someone up there has got it in for me ever since I learned to read and write I've done nothing but write. Now I'm beginning to think someone's having a laugh at my expense but I'm going to wish you all a good morning and hope you all have a nice day.

No comments: