31 October, 2005

A comedy of errors

Just when I thought everything was going perfect it had to happen to me again. I woke this morning to find a final demand for something I have never had and never ordered. So I am now writing to the company. Now my video has gone haywire. It will play and rewind and all that but it wont take or eject the videos have to do it manually. So it looks as if I need a new one. Then to top that I was cleaning the TV screen and I got a massive shock. Now I got curls in my hair that stick out and now to make my day worse I've just fallen down the steps on the bus and boy does my leg hurt. It's not going to be my day is it? I Guess someone up there's having another day of laughter at my expense. Well, all I have to say is, I hope he's has fun because everything that comes around goes around. Oops sorry guess its already come around for him up there.

8 comments:

womble said...

Jamie, take care of yourself. It sounds like you might just be a bit tired with all these things happening to you.

tonda_cz said...

I had a similar day, Jamie. I bit into my shredded wheat this morning and half of one of my teeth broke off. No dentist appointment for a month. Then I reversed into a concrete bollard while parking at the pharmacy. Then got a parking ticket while I was in the pharmacy. A comedy of errors. Hope your leg gets better...

Dokdo Island said...

hello
offers or buyers

These days trade business much easier since internet development.
On net, we can find well made trade portal site.
In fact, those cool sites help your trade business.
How many countries? what kinds of products?
Yes, we can not count.
Around the world, someone looking for your products, and a company
want to import your goods.
Trade portal site become huge marketplace so it called "emarketplace."
How many emarketplace do you know.
Which emarketplace do you recommend.
I am proudly tell you the emarketplace "Buykorea.org"
You may not buy korea, but you can buy and sell what you want.
Buykorea.org trade service managed by kotra(un profit trade agency)
Your marketing budget will be save and business increased.
Check what do you want to know about
import export trade lead.

doer said...

Hello, you blog is funny and informative. I have a website about improving your adult sex life. Please visit if you want to enjoy sex more in a proper way.

Anonymous said...

Get your site heard in our archaeological directory soci
Make us your homepage and read the daily updated articles.

Our Lady of Fatima Biloxi said...

I came across your blog about charity hospital new orleans la and found it to be very good. I am definitely going to add you to my favorites. I have a blog that you might be interested in at charity hospital new orleans la it has similar content. Feel free to check it out when you get the time.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of youth hostels, anyone know what happened to Backpack Earth? I was getting ready to book my entire trip and the site is half down it looks way different. Anyone?

coin collecting said...

Hi there
I was blogging around and came across this one. You have a fine and dandy page here

Thanks for the great reading
roosevelt dimes