30 September, 2005

An answer to womble

I believe it doesn't matter who you are whether you come from a wealthy back ground or poor. Getting an equal footing in to whatever you choose to do is important. Going to college is one of the things we in this country used to pride ourselves on but more and more people are refusing to go to college because of the debt it incurs my idea was to give everybody an equal footing and yes, some people come from a wealthy background and they do get into better paid jobs but shouldn't we give everybody the same chance. I know we need gardeners and plumbers ect. But people today want to be more. Take me for instance I want to be more than what I am. I regret not being able to reach my full potential. What you said in your comment made sense but if people have the drive to be more, then we should help them do it. The country would benefit with more doctors more scientists more teachers. We live in modern times but charging someone who can't afford education to me is so stupid. So my idea a couple of blogs ago was I think good and a better way of students paying for their education.

2 comments:

womble said...

Jamie, we think the same thing a lot of the time - you would be surprised. If you're at COC this year, I'd love to meet up for a chat.

Anonymous said...

Http://www.debt-consolidation.com