24 November, 2005

Waiting for a reply

Everyone knows how passionate I am about helping homeless people having been in that situation myself but the hardest trick is getting people to listen to what I have to say it seems that they now know I am not going away and will keep on writing about what's going on with the homeless or the socially excluded. When I started writing this blog it was just to cover the election but as I thought about things and how I could use the blog as a tool to get peoples stories on homelessness and to show that we still have a homeless problem in this country. I didn't know how it was going to go but it seems what I have to say is read by the whole world. 70% of my total views are from this country and it seems some of them are in high places. So the question I am going to ask is for them.
Has the government got any plan for getting people into shelter now we have the coldest spell for at least ten years approaching?
Click on comment or send me email. Now all that's left for me to do is wait to see if anyone replies

No comments: