19 May, 2005

ANOTHER BLOG REVEALED

I have just had a look at another blog. This one was by Lynne Featherstone.The Liberal Democrat elected member of parliament for Hornsey and Wood Green. At last someone telling us what it's like to enter parliament for the first time. She tells us of the antiquated traditions of the house and she says that she had to listen to Michael Howard and Tony's I have listened and learned speech. She also says how being a woman she is entering the old boys school and that she'll stick to trying to deliver the things her constituents need. All I can say who'd be a politician and why? Nice blog about what a girl does on day off by the way. What I would like to know how come nearly every woman on the planet has this shopping therapy thing going on? I need some therapy myself any chance?

No comments: